The purpose of the West Midlands Thematic Improvement Networks is to:
- Focus on improving performance across the region;
- Share good practice, knowledge and support where required;
- Provide networking opportunities to enhance personal and professional development.
Those participating in the networks are encouraged to:
- Share learning with their colleagues;
- Explore different ways of sharing learning, eg via WM-ADASS website, email, MS Teams and telephone;
- Attend periodic meetings and networks;
- Focus on using the networks to improve performance and practice in their own authorities.
Pete Jackson, WM-ADASS