- Working across the region on the successful implementation and deliver of Better Care Fund Plans;
- Building on existing work to create linkages and relationships across the health, social care and wellbeing system in the region;
- Supporting the Integration Leadership Group for the region with a particular emphasis on building relationships with health colleagues and sharing good practice within and beyond the region.
Resilience and Response to Delayed Transfer of Care
- Improve our approach to delayed transfer of care through the building great resilience in the system and developing a regional narrative for how performance in this areas is being addressed;
- To build on the work commenced on Continuing Health Care & to link this work to our integration strategic priority.
Use of Resources
- Retaining a focus on prevention and what good looks like in an environment of reduced or no resources;
- Understanding the financial pressures within the system and sharing strategies for mitigating impact on services;
- Extending the use of resources tool kit within the region and using financial data to understand better the pressure being faced by DASS.
Care Bill Implementation
- Continue to interpret and develop understanding of the implications of the Care Act;
- Deliver a programme of learning and development support for staff in the region delivering the Care Act to their communities;
- Linking with the national programme team to understand the implications of legislative changes and achieving compliance;
- Provide practical support to commissioners working on the implementing the Act;
- Support the regions improvement networks in developing compliance with the requirements of the Act.