Performance and Data
The regional Standards and Performance Network brings together performance and information managers from all 14 councils. Meeting quarterly, it provides a forum for performance colleagues, supporting them in their role by sharing expertise, learning and knowledge, both with each other, with other networks in the region and through representation on the national ADASS Standards & Performance Network.
The Network is a key contributor to the regional Sector-Led-Improvement programme, undertaking critical appraisal and benchmarking of performance measures to support the Peer Challenge programme.
Several members of the network also contribute to the national development work of ADASS, TEASC, TLAP and the Information Centre, e.g. through participation in the TEASC Supporting Improvement Reference Group and various ZBR reference groups. By reporting back to the regional group they bring additional learning and development to their colleagues.
To access useful docs and the latest agendas and minutes from the Standards and Performance Network meetings, click here.
- Balanced Scorecard 2015-16 – protected
- LAs Local Accounts
- Balanced Scorecard 2014-15 – protected
- ASCOF 2013-14 Benchmarking– ADASS West Midlands Regional Performance Network, Year-end (March/April 2014)
- Association of Directors of Adult Social Care (ADASS)
- The Information Centre for Health & Social Care (HSCIC)ASC Data collections
- National Adult Social Care Intelligence Service (NASCIS)– repository of ASC data
- Think Local, Act Personal (TLAP)
- Towards Excellence in Adult Social Care (TEASC)
- Making it Real: Marking progress towards personalised, community based support (MIR)
- Social Services Research Group (SSRG)
- Performance Networks Information Exchange online forum (membership by invitation, please contact Raj Chauhan for further details)
- Public Health England
For more information about the network and its current activities, please contact Karen Murphy, Assistant Director, Adult Services, Solihull MBC.
You can also contact Raj Chauhan, Performance Network Facilitation & Support