Finance / Use of Resources Network
The main areas of focus for the network in 2016-17 are:
- Retaining a focus on prevention and what it looks like in an environment of reduced resources.
- Understanding the financial pressures within the system and sharing strategies for mitigating impact on services.
Key objectives are to:
- Bring together examples of innovation and good practice from the WM that are impacting on long term care costs.
- Produce a series of case studies on ‘What does good look like in an environment of austerity’ working with ADPH.
- Undertake review of financial challenges faced by ASC in West Midlands.
- Use the UoR toolkit as a basis for undertaking benchmarking of regional finance data.
- Provide financial analysis for individual ASC budgets.
- Inside out and upside down: community based approaches to social care prevention in a time of austerity
For more information please contact:
Director of Adult Services
Coventry City Council